We have a small team of highly experienced and qualified housing occupational therapists throughout the country. We are also constantly expanding our team to meet our clients’ needs.
Managing Director, Clinical Lead
BA Hons Occupational Therapy & MSc Ergonomics
Anava has many years of experience working as a housing Occupational Therapist for both the private and public sector. She specialises in the inclusive design of domestic and residential buildings, aiming to provide aesthetic solutions for people who are less able.
Anava acts as an expert witness (under Part 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules), specialising in accommodation and equipment. Her knowledge and expertise have proven particularly useful for clients who do not want to move home and would prefer to have their property adapted to meet their needs. Anava is known for her ability to think out of the box and find creative solutions for complex problems.
Client Services Manager
Acer is a successful professional with a wealth of skills gained in the health & wellness product arena and business development sectors. She has a passion for delivering customer service excellence through clear technical detail combined with commercial acumen. A reputation for building strong relationships to deliver a wide range of business objectives. First class communication skills at all levels from one to one dialog to large group presentations. She has a flare for networking, a keen eye for detail and makes things happen!
We’ll be at the following conferences in 2019:
- AvMA Annual Clinical Negligence Conference, June 28-29, Leeds
- APIL clinical negligence conference, October, Brighton
Previously Anava has given the following speeches:
- NAIDEX 2018: Designing homes with a focus on visual impairment
- Brain Injury Group Training Day, July 2018: Housing Adaptation and Accommodation Needs
- Occupational Therapy Adaptation Conference (OTAC) Edinburgh 2017: Getting Adam back to Budapest
- Child Brain Injury Trust Webinar 2017: Improving independence and mobility in the home following ABI
- CMSUK Webinar 2017: Designing Homes with a focus on visual impairment
- CMSUK/BABICM/VRA Joint Conference 2015: Technologies to improve the quality of life
- Grand Designs London Show 2015: Ask the Expert feature on inclusive design
- Epilepsy Action Conference 2014: Technological aids to minimise the fear and risk of injury during seizures
- Blind Veterans Annual Meeting 2014: The provision of home adaptation
- Naidex Homecare Show 2013 : Examining inclusive design